Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Original Called Number and Redirecting Number

I am using as5350xm. Our telco delivers only OCN which is a nonstandard IE. Our VoIP application could not retrieve OCN but only RDN (redirecting number).

eg. 91210519->28882760->21329999

Channel ID i = 0xE9808313

Exclusive, Interface 0, Channel 19

Calling Party Number i = 0x4183, '91210519'

Plan:ISDN, Type:Subscriber(local)

Called Party Number i = 0x81, '21329999'

Plan:ISDN, Type:Unknown

Original Called Number i = 'A', 0x83, '28882760'

Plan:ISDN, Type:Subscriber(local)

**********REQUIRED RESULT ***

Redirecting Number i = 0x000082, '28882760'

Is there any IOS commands or any way to instruct CISCO to put the OCN into RDN IE?

Any help is appreciated.

Best Rgds,

4 REPLIES
Green

Re: Original Called Number and Redirecting Number

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/tech/tk652/tk90/technologies_configuration_example09186a00803f818a.shtml

Not exactly copying the OCN but you may overwrite its value using Number Translation using Voice Translation Profiles.

A TCL script may do so.

Thanks for your comment. I am a newbie to voice translation profile.

I have read through the note. My understanding is that the translation profile is to modify the value of a field ( called / calling / redirected-called / redirected-transfer) based on translation rule.

My case is to get the OCN value and override RDN value with it. I do not know how to achieve it.

I am a newbie to translation profile. Pls kindly give me more advise.

i do not think voice translation could help as it just modifies the value of calling, called or redirect-number.

my situation is that my PRI sends only ocn. when a call is received at cisco and the call is being routed to another gateway, the ocn is carried as ocn IE which is not recognised.

is it possible to copy the value of ocn to called party number or redirect number by any means?

pls advise

I am having the same issue, but on the oppsite end. As the call being redirected in the PSTN. I no long have the orginal called number to pass on to my CM. Telco pass the RD to me as my CM is looking the OCN. I was wondering if there is any command that I can have the IOS capture the OCN via the q.921 message.

Thanks

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content