Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Outgoing calls through h323 gateway fails

Hello!

Please help..I`m trying to set up a new CUCM 8.6.1(a). All is well, but it`s impossible to configure pass calls through h323-gateway. Appropriate route-patterns and CSS are configured. Incoming calls over this h323-trunk successfully come to call-manager, but an outgoing call I hear the tube short beeps. I note that if I make the inter-cluster trunk, everything works in both directions.

P.S. On my existing CUCM 7.1.5 this problem did not exist.

24 Replies 24

Hi Dmitry,

Can you add bearer-cap speech under voice port like below just for testing

voice-port 0/3/0:15

bearer-cap speech

Regards,

Senthil

Hi SenthilKumar,

don`t direct attention on my IOS-gateway. In parallel with the  CUCM 8.6.1 I have the CUCM 7.1.5 with identical settings, which works  fine.I can use various devices on another side of my 323-trunk and  outgoing calls won't work. My problem - directly in CUCM 8.6.1

P.S. I try to add bearer-cap speech - still not work

Hi Dmitry,

In CUCM CDR, do you see the 88 cause code released by source or destination. If it is destination can  you share the complete set of logs like CM Services, debug isdn q931 and debug voip dial-peer inout

Regards,

Senthil

Hi SenthilKumar,

It`s a source 88-code which generated by CUCM and I can see any traffic on my IOS-gateway.

Hi Dmitry,

Can you share the logs for the failed call, so that we can check on that

Regards,

senthil

Hi SenthilKumar,

yes, sure..log files in the attach

CUCM number is 44002

h323 number is 12345

Hi Dmitry,

Call Manager sends the Setup Message to the Gateway and immediately it gets Realease Messages with Incompatable Destination as the cause.

Setup Message : Sent

SETUP, pd = 8, callref = 0x0004

Bearer Capability i = 0x0800900A2, ITU-T standard, Speech, Circuit mode, 64k, mu-law

Display i = 'Bond'

Calling Party Number i = '44002' - Plan: Unknown,Type: Unknown, Presentation Allowed,User-provided, verified and passed

Called Party Number i = '12345' - Plan: Unknown,Type: Unknown

Release Message : Received

RELEASE_COMP, pd = 8, callref = 0x8004

Cause i = 0x0810D8 - Incompatible destination

Did you had any chance to take the IOS Gateway Logs. If you have those please share. We may have to look how gateway treats this SETUP message.

Regards,

Senthil

Hi Dmitry,

Did you get any chance to find the issue.

Regards,

Senthil

Hi SenthilKumar,

problem with IOS-gateways was successfully resolved. There was a tall-fraud prevention issue on my router.

But problem with any 3d-party h323 gateways (etc. Avaya) still actually. When I make outgoing call from CUCM-Phone to Avaya-Phone then I have in CUCM logs cause code (34) no circuit/channel available

arnela.jokhoo
Level 1
Level 1

just a note, noticed your second controller is shutdown.

Sent from Cisco Technical Support iPhone App