Views
Helpful
Replies

outgoing calls without press 0 or 9 for going out

Yazen Alaa
Level 1
Level 1

Hi

i have question , is there steps to make call   the outgoing number directly without press 0 or 9 ???

thanks and regards

4 Replies 4

shaikh ibrahim
Level 1
Level 1

Hi ,

Yes , you can dial outside number without press 0 or 9  , just configure the route-patttern and need to configure  dial-peers with same destination number in VG.

Thanks,

Sibrahim

glperez
Level 1
Level 1

Hello;

Do you just want to avoid pressing 9 or 0 when dialing manually, or you want to avoid editing numbers on missed/received calls.

If you still are dependable of the access code, you could modify some service parameters or optionally configure calling party transformation patterns  so that when the call arrives to the phone it will autimatically prepend the access code in case you need to re-dial from missed/received calls.

if just for manual dialing then yes, just create route patterns without the access code.

Be careful here, the off-net access code i.e. 0/9 is used to ensure there are no overlaps within your dial plan, so whatever you will be dialing cannot overlap with internal extensions assigned to phones and all other entities. If this is the case you  can configure your system to allow such dialing.

HTH,

Chris

hi

first of all thanks for your reply but

Do you just want to avoid pressing 9 or 0 when dialing manually ???

yes , i want to avoid pressing 9 or 0 to go outside when dialing manually , so do you have steps for that with sample configuration

thanks and regards

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: