Views
Helpful
Replies

Outlook 2003 contacts

shahid.ikram
Level 1
Level 1

Hi

Is there a way to make calls from outlook 2003 contact list to pstn? I have my contacts on mobile phone and I do sync. with my outlook when I am in the office and just want to dial from outlook.

I have Cisco TAPI installed.

Thanks in advance.

4 Replies 4

adignan
Level 8
Level 8

paul.higgsboyo
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Shahid, if you have intalled the TSP client already go to control panel>phones and modems>advaced and double click on Cisco and complete the User and CTI manager tabs.

Then on callmanager associate your user account to your phone and away you go.

Hope this helps.BTW, you will need to ensure that the number format is correct in the contact list in outlook otherwise the TSP wont recognise the number format and wont attemt to dial the number.

Hi

I cannot see the line or Phone in Outlook. I followed the instruction closely. I have Outlook 2003

Hi

You make sure that CTI manager is configured properly and also user name and password. It must not be confused with PIN code.

The best way to test is use, dialer on windows xp. start run and type dialer and then under options , you should be able to see phone extension. if you see it that means it is setup properly and if you dont see it , u need to check configuration again.

hope this helps.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: