Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

Outpulse DTMF digits

I'm trying to configure a speed dial to dial a number and then outpulse dtmf digits once the call is connected.

Does anyone know if there is a way to either insert pauses into a speed dial or allow a user to press a second speed dial after the call is connected?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Glenn

4 REPLIES
Cisco Employee

Re: Outpulse DTMF digits

No option for either of that

CUCM has no means to insert pauses and speed dials cannot be used once a call is connected.

Only unity or H323 GWs using the comma (,) can insert a 1 second pause.

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

www.cisco.com/go/pdi
VIP Gold

Read Release Notes of 7.5.1a firmware, page 4. It may or may not apply to your case.

Hall of Fame Super Gold

Read Release Notes of 7.5.1a firmware, page 4. It may or may not apply to your case.

Will not apply, because these apply only to SPA phones, that are not support by CM or CME.

Hall of Fame Super Gold

I'm trying to configure a speed dial to dial a number and then outpulse dtmf digits once the call is connected.

Does anyone know if there is a way to either insert pauses into a speed dial or allow a user to press a second speed dial after the call is connected?

You can use my script "speed-dial with pauses" for this purpose. It can be acquired on the website mentioned in my profile.

Views
Helpful
Replies