Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Community Member

peer firmware sharing

I just want to ask about the peer firmware sharing feature on 78xx series. is it available and supported or not??

callmanager 9.1.2

firmware version 10.2.1

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
VIP Super Bronze

Yes it is available and

Yes it is available and supported

Please rate all useful posts "The essence of christianity is not the enthronement but the obliteration of self --William Barclay"
VIP Super Bronze

This feature is enabled

This feature is enabled automatically on the phone once it is configured in cucm. You need to know how to use it. For this to be successfully deployed, all the phones must boot at the same time.

I don't have any documentation, I checked it on my CUCM9.1.2 server ad it is enabled by default

Please rate all useful posts "The essence of christianity is not the enthronement but the obliteration of self --William Barclay"
4 REPLIES
VIP Super Bronze

Yes it is available and

Yes it is available and supported

Community Member

thanks for your reply, do you

thanks for your reply,

do you have any documents includes this point  and explains how to enable this feature in the 78xx?

VIP Super Bronze

This feature is enabled

This feature is enabled automatically on the phone once it is configured in cucm. You need to know how to use it. For this to be successfully deployed, all the phones must boot at the same time.

I don't have any documentation, I checked it on my CUCM9.1.2 server ad it is enabled by default

Community Member

thank you very much .. highly

thank you very much .. highly appreciate your help.

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content