cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Personal address book call manager 9.1 issue digit automatically strip off please help..

Alexperera12
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I have a cucm 9.1.1.20000-5 version in my office and I have a corporate address book which works fine on all the users phone.

I got a request from my seniors to create a personal address book for few users.

I created a new personal address book and assosoaited it with end user.Users are able to access the end user management page and add new personal contacts.It gets saved and we can see the name and contact on the phone in new personal add book.

The problem which I am facing is the third digit automatically strip off when we dial a number from a new personal address book

For Example: let's say I have a contact name  and a mobile number that is 9823456789 saved in my new personal address book when I dial this number the call goes like 983456789 so the third digit is stripped off.

So we did some changes and tried saving 98223456789 instead of 9823456789 and tried dialing then the call goes smoothly and the number is dialed is 9823456789.

Is it a bug in 9.1.1? or a wrong parameter configured by our side..?

10 Replies 10

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Duplicate post #1

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

Hi,

Are u able to dial this number correctly without PAB?

regds,

aman

I was not able to post this issue due to some connectivity issue so may be that was the reason my post is submited 3 times and even my coworker tried posting it

due to some connectivity issue my post is submited 3 to 4 times but It is not a duplicate post I would like to get help in this issue

Hello Alex,

Are you seeing this isuse for all the end users or only a few? Can you please give the phone model in picture here?

Regards,
Avinash

Regards, Avinash

Hi all

The phone model we are using is 6945 and we use first line  we are able to dial the number directly without any issue only from the personal address book which we have creatded we are facing issue

If we have the same number from our corporate dir we can dial it but if the same number we save in the new created personal address book we get issue

I have checked the route pattern and it is not related to that.

Kindly advice some Troubleshooting steps or any doc....

Bruno Rangel
Spotlight
Spotlight

Are you able to dial directly to these number? I mean,if you not using the Address Book, does it work?

Cheers
Bruno Rangel

Please remember to rate helpful  responses using the stars bellow and identify helpful or correct answers .

Cheers
Bruno Rangel
Please remember to rate helpful responses using the star bellow and identify helpful or correct answers

Hi all

The phone model we are using is 6945 and we use first line we are able to dial the number directly without any issue only from the personal address book which we have creatded we are facing issue

If we have the same number from our corporate dir we can dial it but if the same number we save in the new created personal address book we get issue

I have checked the route pattern and it is not related to that.

Kindly advice some Troubleshooting steps or any doc

Hi Alex

If there no Translate Pattern or anything like that, you can check this Bug CSCty16495... Not sure if this is your case

Cheers
Bruno Rangel

Please remember to rate helpful  responses using the stars bellow and identify helpful or correct answers .

Cheers
Bruno Rangel
Please remember to rate helpful responses using the star bellow and identify helpful or correct answers

wisit_jan
Level 1
Level 1

I encounter this case too. In CUCM same version.

The problem occure in 6945 but not found in 8941!!!

Cloud you tell me how to solve the problem?