Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Personal Directory

Hi Guys,

I have a CCM 5.1 cluster and the problem is that when users press services and select the personal directory, it takes forever to load (40sec).This is unusually long and is particularly worse on one site in particular. The other services are also slow but usable and not too bad.

Also,does anyone have a quicker way to dial a number from the personal add book as the number of keys to press is way too much.

Any thoughts or ideas to point me in the right direction would be most appreciated !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 REPLIES

Re: Personal Directory

I would first suggest that you use RTMT and check CPU utilization across the cluster. Also suggest that you check DB replication and make sure its ok.

Is your cluster integrated with Active Directory?

ALso, if you are coming from CCM 4.x, this works differently in 5.x. Here is a short explanation.

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/voicesw/ps556/products_tech_note09186a008088d0dc.shtml

Is CCMAdmin acces ok on speed?

Hi,

CPU and replication is all fine and yes i am intergrated with AD.The site was migrated from 4.X -5.1 but this one site in particular is affected by a slow directory.CCMadmin is fine on speed......

Hi Guys,

Has anyone ever found a fix for this issue or are there any know bugs ??

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content