Views
Helpful
Replies

Phone automatically connect with speaker

rahmathalipnp
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Team , 

Phone is automatically connect with speaker when answering call , While dialing also automatically connect with speaker . I have done some investigation about this issue it seems hardware issue , Please advise what the cause and solution .

Regards 

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Manish Gogna
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi,

Pleas check if the Directory Number setting on CUCM for this phone is to set to 'Auto Answer with Speaker Phone'. If not, you may try deleting and readding the phone on cucm followed by a factory reset if the issue persists. If nothing works then you may need to check with a replacement phone.

Manish

- Do rate useful posts -

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

Manish Gogna
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi,

Pleas check if the Directory Number setting on CUCM for this phone is to set to 'Auto Answer with Speaker Phone'. If not, you may try deleting and readding the phone on cucm followed by a factory reset if the issue persists. If nothing works then you may need to check with a replacement phone.

Manish

- Do rate useful posts -

Thank you Manish , I will let you know update soon :)

rahmathalipnp
Level 1
Level 1

Case solved - It seems hardware issue i think  , Changed Loudspeaker option to disable after that phone handset reacted to accept calls . 

Requested user is a manager so i cant investigate more , Can some one share what the cause behind on the issue :)

Good to know that, plz remember to mark the posts as answered when the issue is taken care of for the benefit of community users.

Manish

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: