Views
Helpful
Replies

phone button template

alex goshtaei
Level 1
Level 1

Hi All,

I am trying to add phone button template for 7941 in callmanager 4.0. I don't see 7941 template to make a copy of it. how can I add phone button template in callmanager for 7941?

thanks

Alex

1 Accepted Solution
7 Replies 7

Hello,

Have you got the correct device pack to support 7941 to your ccm? An easy way to check this is to add a new phone, and see if 7941 comes up in the list of phone types that you can add.

Hope that helped, if so please rate.

Hi,

I just plugged 7941 to the callmanager, and registration unknow. I think I have to install device pack to support 7941. would you please give me the link to download device pack and instruction how to do it?

thanks very much

Alex

Hi,

I am gonig to install device pack for callmanager 4.0(2a)sr1a. is it going to add 7941 in database as far as phone button template and firmware?

thanks

Alex

Hi,

I'm really stuck. I just installed device pak, then restart MCS server. it doesn't show 7941 as the option to add the phone manually. when I enable auto registration, on the phone screen it shows "mismatch" which I think it is trying to register as 7940. it only adds phone button template for 7941.

any suggestion will be very appreciated.

Alex

Hello,

I am going to reconfirm that 7941 is supported on ccm 4.0. I could have sworn that it is.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: