Views
Helpful
Replies

Phone CSS and hunt issue

a.gooding
Level 5
Level 5

Guys,

runnning ccm 5.1.2 and am having an intermittent issue with some phones. i have a phone in a hunt and if i change the css on that phone i can make the appropriate calls etc. however, when i attempt to call to the phone it goes directly to the hunt group it was associated with. if i remove the phone from the hunt it still does goes to the hunt.

i know it sounds like a css issue, but the css if i call any other phone it the new css it works as it should.

any ideas?...BTW if i reboot the Server it fixes it.

3 Replies 3

sadbulali
Level 4
Level 4

To find the association between the Directory Numbers (DNs) and the Calling Search Spaces (CSSes), refer to the "NumPlan" Structured Query Language (SQL) database table. Go to the CallingSearchSpace table to locate the name of the CSS.

This is an example from a lab server. In this example, extension number 3001 is using a CSS named CSS_E:

Table name: 'NumPlan'

column name: DNOrPattern

value: 3001 --> directory number

column name: fkCallingSearchSpace_SharedLineAppear

value: {7AD3D293-A28E-4568-857F-E259A58DDA87} --> CSS identifier

------------------------------------------------------

Table name: 'CallingSearchSpace'

column name: pkid

value: {7AD3D293-A28E-4568-857F-E259A58DDA87} --> CSS identifier

column name: Name

value: CSS_E --> Name of the CSS

For more information, refer to Understanding and Using Partitions and Calling Search Spaces with Cisco CallManager.http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/voicesw/ps556/products_tech_note09186a0080094b53.shtml

Does this apply to call manager 5.1?

CM 5.x.x runs IBM Informix as its DB not SQL. I cant imagine the above comment refers to the 5 versions

Please remember to rate useful posts, by clicking on the stars below.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: