cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

phone directory cucm 6.1.1.3

JATINDER KUMAR
Level 1
Level 1

My users wants a directory wherein they will list all the numbers of their clients and when some client calls on their phone it should flash a name of that person. Same way we have a directory on mobiles. My Call manager is 6.1.1.3 with LDAP (Active Directory) integration for users + unity. Question is from where to create such kind of directory where i can put all the phone numbers or contact details. Right now internally this is working when some one calls to a phone their respective directory number and name display but i want this for external users.

1 Reply 1

David Hailey
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

You'll need to achieve this using a TCL script running on your voice gateway(s).  In addition, the gateway will need to be running (or be converted) to a dial-peer signaling protocol - such as H323.  Check out http://www.ciscoxmlservices.com/en/tcl--ivr-scripts and there is a script called Number to Name.  In addition, if you search the forums for TCL scripts then some of the members have scripts they have written for purposes such as this.

Hailey

Please rate helpful posts!

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: