cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Phone Feature Question

tconnorbok
Level 1
Level 1

I have a customer that wants a feature that i dont think CUCM can do but I wanted to run it by everyone for suggestion. The users wants the receptionist to be able to page him across the speaker phone if he is already on a call. Any help would be great...Thanks

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

it works as whisper, meaning the intended intercom recipient will hear this second call stream, while the existing caller on the phone will not, which sounds like what you want.

Chris

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

Chris Deren
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Paging is not a feature of CUCM at this time, you can look at 3rd party, i.e. Singlewire Informacast, and others.  Also, if this is just one to one paging relationship you may want to look at Intercom feature, which is available on CUCM.

HTH,

Chris

I am not sure if this is one to one but if it is if that users was on the phone would it put his call on hold while the intercom was active or could he still be talking to the client while the receptionist talks across the speaker?

it works as whisper, meaning the intended intercom recipient will hear this second call stream, while the existing caller on the phone will not, which sounds like what you want.

Chris

tconnorbok
Level 1
Level 1

Awesome,  that is exactly what I think the user wants. Thank You

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: