Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Community Member

phone proxy tftp

hi experts,

I am setting the phone proxy features on our ASA 5505. currently our ASA is running vpn bet our sites, say site A and B. Now we wanted to add phone proxy on ASA at site B. Do you think it will work on the ASA at site B?

CM---ASA(site A)---vpn---ASA(site B)---7941s

thanks

4 REPLIES
Community Member

Re: phone proxy tftp

ok, we tried it on site A and it works but with an issue, a one way audio. found this link that may be the same case for me:http://supportwiki.cisco.com/wiki/index.php/ASA_Phone_Proxy_Troubleshooting_and_Common_Problems#One_way.2C_or_no-way_voice_audio_when_call_established

but the workaround is understandable for me. Can someone pls. explain or posible make a sample?

still my query about the phone proxy w/ existing vpn will work is not yet answered. someone?

thanks

Community Member

I already figure it out! adding a static route destined to my MTA going to the inside interface of my ASA. That fixed my issue.

I shouldn't have post this as no one replied and have fixed my own issue! hehe

thnks

Community Member

Hi there just had a post with the same problem. I fixed my issues just the same.

Did you get the Corp Directory and Service buttons to work?

Community Member

Hi,

same with you, i'm still trying to get it work...the corp Directory and Service buttons -specially the extension mobility.

hopefully someone outhere can help us out!

thnx

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content