Views
Helpful
Replies

phone status unknown

riazshams
Level 1
Level 1

hi guys,

i configured SRST in my network, but after configuring SRST the staus & ip address of all phones on CCM is showing unknown !!!

one more info i would like to tell that my dchp pool is configured on Core Switch, & in option 150 ip command i have configured ip for Pub, subscriber and for SRST Router ....

can any one tell why the status of all the phones has got unknown ????

Regards

5 Replies 5

htluo
Level 9
Level 9

If the phones are actually registered with CUCM, I would bet it's a known bug. What's the detailed version of CUCM? (e.g. 6.1.2.1000-11).

Michael

http://htluo.blogpsot.com

hi michael,

thanks for ur reply and sory for late reply ... my ccm version is 6.0.1.3000-7

if it is really bug then any solution ???

Regards

Can you open an Admin page to the CUCM server that the phones are registered with?

If you can see the status on that box, but not on the publisher, it could be a database replication issue.

Michael

chenhao
Level 1
Level 1

may be your your phones has register to SRST, if the phone registe to SRST, then you can't see the status of the phone from CCM. you can see the phone status from your ios.

guys,

problem resolved, i just reset the call manager all phones showed registered ... but i saw one more problem that when publisher goes down all phones started to upgrade firmware from subscriber ..... can any one tell why it happened !!!!!

any suggestions :::

Regards

thanks

regards,

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: