Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Attention: The Community will be in read-only mode on 12/14/2017 from 12:00 am pacific to 11:30 am.

During this time you will only be able to see content. Other interactions such as posting, replying to questions, or marking content as helpful will be disabled for few hours.

We apologize for the inconvenience while we perform important updates to the Community.

Pilot Point Logout

Hi,

I am on CUCM 6.1.1 and am struggling with a pilot point setup. I have a regular hunt group/hunt pilot that my users use the Hlog key to log in and out of, and it works great. The problem is that basic queuing is needed, so I am headed down the path of a pilot point.

I was hoping that the Hlog button would work for the hunt group/pilot point, but it doesn't. I have AC setup, and setup the hunt group with the user that is logging into AC. I log into AC, get call control up, but a call to the pilot point rings the phone regardless of if AC is online or offline.

If I can get through the login/logout process, I think that the pilot point will meet the needs without IPCC. What am I missing on the login/logout?

Thanks,

Jeff

4 REPLIES
Blue

Re: Pilot Point Logout

VIP Super Bronze

Here is a good doc an pilot point and queueing..

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cucm/admin/5_0_1/ccmfeat/fsccmac.html

Have a look and see if it helps

Please rate all useful posts "The essence of christianity is not the enthronement but the obliteration of self --William Barclay"

Thanks.

I have actually been through that doc. I'm not really sure why AC going offline has no effect on where the pilot point hunts.

As it turns out, an upgrade from 6.1.1 to 6.1.2 solved this problem. Must be a bug??

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content