Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Pilot Point unknown condition in CUCM v 6.1

Hello

I have created a new (and unique) pilot point for use the Attendant Console and he is in unknown condition. I have associated application-user ac and I have reset attendant-console´s service from Serivceability.

How can I troubleshoot pilot point problems?

Thank you

Pablo

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

tsodn10128
Level 1
Level 1

See: https://supportforums.cisco.com/message/1107860

It´s a BUG number CSCsi60111, reset the ac password in a application user. Select server that Cisco CTIManager and Cisco CallManager Attendant Console Server are running on and restart the two services.

HTH

Pablo

View solution in original post

10 Replies 10

kusatija
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Pablo,

Associate the hunt pilot to the AC authentication user as well as the AC user.

Make sure that the hunt pilot has hunt members.

Restart the  CTI manager, attendant console services on all the nodes in the cluster.

See if that works, else post the screen shots of the AC authentication user, the AC user and the Pilot point.

HTH

Kunal

Hello,

Thank you for a very quick response. I don´t have a hunt pilot created because on my scene isn´t necessary. I have a Pilot Point with a user and directory number, too i have partnered an application user (ac) with the Pilot Point.

I have resteted attendant console service but CTIManager and CallManager services aren´t posible, the scenary are in production.

Is here necessary anything else?

Kind Regards

Pablo

You're not likely to get any status until you restart the CTI Manager service.  There is no need to restart CCM.  You can likely restart CTI in production without issue but if you are not allowed to then you'll need to at least try that route in an off-hours, change window.

Hailey

Hello David,

Thank you very much. I´m going restart CTIManager in Offnet as soon as I can.

Kind Regards,

Pablo

Hi Pablo,

Please make sure that the Pilot point is accociated to the AC authentication and AC user.

Then will the restart of the CTI manager and the AC services will help

HTH

kunal

Hi Kunal,

I don´t understand your reference with "ac authentication". Please, Could you indicate where do I search  this option?

Kind Regards,

Pablo

There is an AC user (ac) and an AC Device Authentication User.  It is not mandatory to use the AC Device Authentication user...but it is recommended.  It is in the documentation for how to configure Attendant Console.

Hi Pablo,

i meant the AC Device Authentication User.

David is right on this.

Try the suggestions are let us know.

regards

kunal

Hello

I created ACDeviceAuthenticationUser of the same form that "ac aplication user" but result is the same, "unknown condition". The next week, reset the CTIManager service (and AC service) and I will write the result.

Thanks you very much for your all answers.

Regards

Pablo

tsodn10128
Level 1
Level 1

See: https://supportforums.cisco.com/message/1107860

It´s a BUG number CSCsi60111, reset the ac password in a application user. Select server that Cisco CTIManager and Cisco CallManager Attendant Console Server are running on and restart the two services.

HTH

Pablo

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: