Views
Helpful
Replies

Polycom ip 331 soundpoint with CUCM

krobberechts
Level 1
Level 1

Hello ,

Is it possible to configure a polycom ip phone directly in callmanager 8.6 and get it registered ? For example as a basic sip phone.

When i read the polycom integration guide there is not much information.

Kind regards,

Kurt

28 Replies 28

Hello Kurt,

I need to connect also a Polycom IP 331 to CUCM but I have some problems, can you please share the information how you solved this issue.

Regards,

Juan Carlos

Hello,

I have this procedure described in a word doc. can you give me your email address?

Can't find the attach button in the forum ;-)

Kr,

Kurt

Of course Kurt, please share this document to my email address juancarlos.arias@monarch.com.mx

I'll appreciate all of your help.

Regards,

Juan Carlos

Hello Dears,

I have the same problem. can you please share the information or procedure?

My email addres is camilo.aguilar@tecnoera.com or camilo.aguilar@live.cl

I'll appreciate all of your help.

Regards.

Camilo Aguilar

Hello Juan,

This information is in your mailbox.

Kind regrads,

Kurt

Hi Kurt,

can you send this word doc to my email too?

chelomix2003@hotmail.com

please...

i have ip331.

thanks in advance

Michel

Can you send this document to me also (vicky3ms@gmail.com) please

Thanks!

May I have the word doc for Polycom IP 331 to CUCM usage? 

MichelCruz
Level 1
Level 1

Helo,

i have this problem too.

can you send me the procedure that you have in doc to my email?

chelomix2003@hotmail.com

thanks in advance

Michel

guptamahavir
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

I also have same problem, so can you pls send it to me also.

regds

Mahavir

Hi Guys,

Can you please share any finding against the SoundPoint 331 interoperability with CUCM? How can I get it registered, features that will not work (conference, pickup, transfer, moh, etc) and if fallback (SRST) can be reached also?

Tks in advance,

Alexsandro Reimann.

I'm planning to use them with CUCM 10.5.

We had a similar problem on a recent project where were integrating soundpoint 331 and other version on cucm 10.5 nothing that we tried worked until we upgraded the firmware of the Polycom phone. Yes you can configure polycom phone to register from the cucm only after upgrading the firmware to the latest version. The only feature that remember did not work was extension mobility it seems that was not supported. But auto registration, conferencing, forwarding and other features all worked.

Abdul,

Do you remember if you're using fallback like SRST (voice registrar at gateway)? The server 1 option point to a DNS entry for CUCM cluster and Server 2 point to SRST IP Address?

Thanks a lot!

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: