Views
Helpful
Replies

Polycom Soundstation Duo with UC540 issues

rammany19
Level 1
Level 1

Hello

i have successfully registered the polycom phone with UC540, i can make calls internally and i can call out.

issue here is making conference call, when i dial the second number, its strip off digit and gives a tone, i can't make conference call on our FXO line.

i configured the DN of the polycom as incoming call through CCA, but when i called the line, it rings but not hitting the polycom phone.

please i need a solution on this ASAP

Thanks

5 Replies 5

michael o'nan
Level 4
Level 4

Can you tell if the DN is setup as single, dual, or octo-line? Are you using POTS lines or PRI? You said FXO but just want to verify.

Can you call the DN itself and the polycom phone ring?

The DN is setup like as a sip configuration below;

voice register global
mode cme
source-address 192.168.7.250 port 5060
max-dn 2
max-pool 2
authenticate register
tftp-path flash:
create profile sync 0005418156304922
!
voice register dn  1
number 3005
!
voice register pool  1
id mac 0018.18EE.8E0F
number 1 dn 1
dtmf-relay rtp-nte
username 3005 password cisco
description 3214-3005
codec g711ulaw
!

The line is a POTS line.

When i call the polycom phone internally, it rings but when i call from the PSTN, it rings but not hitting the polycom phone and i have attached the DN of the polycom to incoming calls in CCA.

Can you attach your translations and dial-peers from cli?

Hello

sorry for my late response

find attached config

Hello Michael,

the polycom phone is receiving calls and can dial, but am having one issue with the polycom phone, its stripping digit as i type.

this is the workaround i make, if i press the new call on the polycom phone, when i dial the 8 digit number it stop there, its sending 8-digit, not allowing me to type more number.

second workaround, when i dial the number to dial without pressing the <newCall>, it will send the correct 11 digit number, but can't make conference call.

please, any help on this.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: