Views
Helpful
Replies

Port not available to be added to route group

kylebrogers
Level 4
Level 4

CUCM 9.1.2

I have a 2911 (MGCP) with an FXO card.  The FXO port is configured and shows as registered but will not show up in the ports list in my route groups so that I can add it.  Every other port from my other MGCP gateways shows up fine.  Resetting the port and having it re-register did not help.  Any ideas?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

George Thomas
Level 10
Level 10

If the port is assigned to a route pattern, it wont be an option available under Route groups and vice versa. I would check depending records on the ports to see where its assigned and change it.

Please rate useful posts.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

George Thomas
Level 10
Level 10

If the port is assigned to a route pattern, it wont be an option available under Route groups and vice versa. I would check depending records on the ports to see where its assigned and change it.

Please rate useful posts.

That was it.  There was a pattern pointing directly at the port.  As soon as I changed the pattern to point to a RL instead, the port showed up in the RG list.  Thanks.  

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: