Replies

Presence 9 upgrade File not showing in show version after upgrade

Derek McCormick
Level 1
Level 1

Hi

I am currently upgrading my Presence subscriber from 9 to

9.1.1.31900-1

When I SFTP the file to the inactive partition, it tells me that the file was intalled and would i like to install another, but if i go to the version section in the OS admin, all that i see is the current version in the active partition. The inactive partiton has no file installed. Has anyone seen this before?

Cheers,

Derek

7 Replies 7

is that under cli?

what option do you get when you say switch version in cli?

Best Regards

no under the GUI. But when i check under the CLI (show version inactive), nothing shows up there either.

Cheers,
Derek

Hi Derek,

Have you installed the upgrade file on the Publisher as well as the subscriber? Does the "show version inactive" output show correctly on the Publisher?

Manish

the publisher is working is fine. It has both the active and inactive version. The problem is on the subscriber only

Cheers,
Derek

Did you wait for the upgrade file to be installed completely on the Publisher before starting the upgrade on the Subscriber? If you haven't done switch version on the Publisher yet, then i would suggest a reboot of the subscriber followed by a fresh install of the upgrade file on the Subscriber. If the issue persists we need to collect the install/upgrade logs from the subscriber.

HTH

Manish

i have done all this already and still the issue persists.

Thanks,Derek

Did you manage to check the install logs from the subscriber? If the installation is showing complete in the logs without any errors then you should contact TAC to take it further.

Manish

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: