1. Verified that I am using the correct CUCM name and IP address for the primary server
2. Tried using the secondary server name and IP just as something to try
3. Ran a "Utils service stop A Cisco DB" on the publiser, and then stared the service back again. Checked in System Reports and Rhosts and Hosts looks good. At first it didnt, but now, after this process, it does.
4. I completely started over again through the install. Still same issue.
I put these servers in a while back, so I know the IP addresses, hostnames, and passwords are correct. Anyone have any idea on what I should do in this case?
Are you getting this error “Installer User Interface Mode Not Supported. The installer cannot run in this UI mode. To specify the interface mode, use the -i command-line option, followed by the UI mode identifier. The value UI mode identifiers...
The below trick might come handy when you have to add a new node to a cluster but you don't have or is unsure of the security password for the publisher. This procedure has been around for ages.
1) Login into the CLI of the Publisher.