Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

Presence Jabber - 9.1 - Can't search and add user

Hi,

I saw many posts and I heard a lot about this problem...  I have try many thing but, not the right one yet

CUCM is integrated with LDAP,   I have try to play with the Directory Service associated with the UC Profile to point on the CUCM or on the LDAP, but nothing.

I heard about the jabber-config.xml,  I got one from a collegue and put it in : "C:\Program Files\Cisco Systems\Cisco Jabber"  but nothing,

This new Jabber is for an external customer.  I have install the jabber client on my personal laptop, My laptop is in the domain of the Cie where I work. Not within the customer domain.  To simulate some tests, my collegue and me ask the customer to create us one user for each.   I am able to add my collegue in my presence and even other people in the organisation where I work, but I am not able to add some people on the customer side where the presence actually reside.

It seems that My jabber client get the information on my current session..

anyone have some suggestion ?

thanks,

Views
Helpful
Replies