Views
Helpful
Replies

Prevent SRST GW from Registering E.164 to GK

soupseven
Level 1
Level 1

Hi, guys,

I was trying to prevent SRST GW from registering E.164 address to GK with 'dialplan-pattern' command under Call-manager-fallback with 'no-reg' parameter, but failed. It still registers.

I am using 10 digit ext. in CCM. So I configure:

dialplan-pattern 1 T extension-length 10 no-reg

I really do not understand why it does not work. Is there any other way to turn off e.164 registering?

Thanks for your help.

Soup

3 Replies 3

umedryk
Level 5
Level 5

Th no reg option at the end of the command prompt will prevent SRST GW from Registering

call-manager-fallback

dialplan-pattern tag pattern extension-length length [extension-pattern extension-pattern] [no-reg]

Jon Nelson
Level 3
Level 3

Another thing to keeep in mind is that if you put the dialplan pattern command in once without no-reg it will still try and register with the gatekeeper unless you delete the dialplan-pattern and reload the router and then type the command in again.

Thank you,

Jon

Thanks a lot,

That might be the trick, or a bug. I did reload the router, but with that command and it did not help. I will try it later when I have chance. Now since it is already in production, it is harder to do testing.

Soup

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: