cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Problem - 2nd line Fwd

andrea.mameli
Level 1
Level 1

Hi everyone, I have a problem on the customer's cp6921  ... I would like to enable the ForwardAll softkey on the user device to the 2nd line under CUCM 7.1.5. I have found out the workaround but as soon as I reach the last step and configuration options, have an error message on the web page (" requested resource Webdialer is not available"). I have not yet figured out if it is the correct path, but I can not continue ... help please!

12 Replies 12

Hello!

Have you already tried to restart Cisco WebDialer Web Service in Feature Services?

Regards,

Kirill

no, not yet ... in fact I did not know this feature

Can not seem to find this feature on my server.

It's under Unified Serviceability->Tools->Control Center- Feature Services->Select publisher node in the Server dropdown.

Ok, it's deactivated...I will ask  my supervisor if possible activate it.

What is its role as specific?

Usually it's used for things like Click To Call applications.  I don't think it should be necessary for this though.  Can you send a screenshot of how you're getting to this?  My user webpage works fine to set the forward all.

andrea.mameli
Level 1
Level 1

no, not yet ... in fact I did not know this feature

Brian Meade
Level 7
Level 7

Can you attach a screenshot?

webdialer message attached.

What are you clicking to get to that page?  Did you try restarting the Web Dialer service already?

I  am clicking the only field with info, the address book on the user options...

how can I restart it?

How Brian has already said: Cisco Unified Serviceability->Tools->Control Center- Feature Services->Select publisher node in the Server dropdown...then press "Go" button and find Cisco WebDialer Web Service under CTI Services, check it and click Start/Restart ("Play" button).

Regards,

Kirill

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: