Views
Helpful
Replies

Problem for incoming calls

Thiago Gandara
Level 1
Level 1

Hi voice team,

I'm having trouble with an extension in CUCM 8.6, I can make calls but can not receive both internal and external calls, the call is diverted to the Unity Connection 8.6. I've checked all the configuration, has no deviation, can anyone help me?

thanks.

Thiago

34 Replies 34

Chris Deren
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Thiago,

is the DN assigned to a phone and set as Active? 

Is it in proper partition?

If call forward all possible set on it?

Chris

Hi, another problem hehe

Yes the phone as registered and set as active, its in proper partition and call forward is not set.

Have you tried resetting the phone?

Is database replication in proper state?

Is there another DN that is the same in perhaps another partition?

What does Dialed Number Analyzer show?

Chris

Yes i resetting the phone, how do to check the database replication? There´s no another DN, I have not Dialed number analyzer.

DNA is available under serviceability page.

To check DB replication see this doc:

https://supportforums.cisco.com/docs/DOC-13672

Chris

can you explain to me how to verify replication?

Hi follows the config:

A Cisco DBRunningFri Jul 6 18:42:57  201210 days  19:46:58
A Cisco DB ReplicatorRunning

Did you read the doc I posted link to?

Chris

yes, i read the doc, but i can´t find a solution to my problem.

Hi, when the extension 8011 makes a call appears on the other device 36278800 and when the extension 8094 makes a call appers on the display of other device 36278000, but both are on the same range, I can make an outside call for 8094, but for 8011 I can not

Thanks

OK, can you tell exactly what extension is calling what number and where does it land?

Do both phones have the same Calling Search Space assigned to the device level and DN level?

Are you using device mobility?

Chris

The extension 8011 is not receiving any calls, internal or external, the extension 8094 works fine.

When 8011 makes a call, on the other phone display appears 3627 8800, and when 8094 makes a call, on the other phone display appears 3627 8000.

The phone are on the same Partition and Calling Search Space.

Yes, we are using device mobility.

Thiago

You need to check the External Phone number Mask on Extension 8011. The mask its showing is 36278800. Is this number part of your DDI range?

Are you using ISDN or SIP Trunk to your service provider?

Can you p ost a debug isdn q931 if you are using isdn or debug ccsip messages if you are using sip

Please rate all useful posts

"'Nature is too thin a screen, the glory of the omnipresent God bursts through it everywhere"-Ralph Waldo Emerson

Please rate all useful posts

Hi, the external phone number mask is the same for all phones: 3627XXXX, and the number 8800 to 8899 is my other number range.

i´m using EI- CAS on my service provider.

I cant find the debug command for that.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: