Views
Helpful
Replies

Problem in IP calling between phones registered to CUCM 8.5.1 and H.323 gateway

Bhavani Sankar
Level 1
Level 1

Hi All,

We have two call managers. In which one is Publisher (152.63.X.X) and other is Subscriber(172.27.X.X). Phones registered to Subscriber are able to call via 9@ NANP pattern, Where as when I dial from a phone which is registered to Publisher, I get a busy tone. Other end router is registered as a H.323 gateway with CUCM. Previously it was working but all of a sudden it got stopped couple of days back without doing any configuration changes. Kindly let me know if there is anything that is to be cross checked.

Regards

Sankar.

4 Replies 4

Aaron Harrison
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi

What type of gateway is this? If IOS, what version?

It may be that it is rejecting calls from the publisher's IP, as it doesn't recognise it.

Aaron Harrison

Principal Engineer at Logicalis UK

Please rate helpful posts...

Aaron Please remember to rate helpful posts to identify useful responses, and mark 'Answered' if appropriate!

Hi Aaron,

IOS version 15.0 (2900 series router).

Regards

Sankar.

Chris Deren
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Sankar,

Check to see if the call is hitting the GW, "debug isdn q931", and ensure database replication between CUCM servers is in GOOD state, you can do this either via CLI, RTMT or Unfied Reporting.

Chris

Hi Chris,

DB replication is in Good State.

There is an MPLS link directly connected through which call is going to US location.

Regards

Sankar.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: