Views
Helpful
Replies

Problem to do backup CCM

wilsonsant
Level 6
Level 6

Hi Guys,

I am trying to do the backup using the tool BARS and is appear the following message:

"The CCM DB on publisher 10.9.8.81 is not published. Please correct this invalid configuration by properly publishing the CCM DB on publisher before configuring this server as data source server"

I have additional information: The CallManager 4.2.1 is installed in Virtual Machine.

Thank You,

Wilson Santana

7 Replies 7

basyadav
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Wilson

What is the CM version you are using?

If you are running a cluster, this is definetly an issue with the Database . Please Check by running "DBhelper" on publisher from the bin folder.

Regards

- Basant

Hi Basant,

In our Customer we have only CallManager that running version 4.2.1 and according I informed this CCM is installed in the Virtual Machine. I can check the "DBhelper", but, that can be configured?

Best Regards,

Wilson

so is this a single CM 4.2 running on VMWare machine?

Hi Basyday,

The answer is yes, this CCM 4.2 is running on VMWare machine. Is possible to do the Backup?

Thank You,

Wilson

Hi Wilson

I am not sure of its possible to do a backup on VMWare or not however taking a snapshot is I would prefer than running BARS on CM.

- Basant

Hi Wilson,

I am also running CUCM on vmware and do backup on network drive which is another vm. Create a share folder on destination machine with user login name and password. It should work.

Good Luck.

Ikram

Hi Ikram,

Did you see the message error that is occuring when we tring to do the Backup posted in the start this conversation?

Thank You,

Wilson Santana

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: