Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

Problem to interconnect a telephone with a camera

Hi there,

In our company, we have just bought a VoIP solution with CallManager 4. But we don`t manage CallManager, it`s another company.

We add a proper VLAN for the voice and another one for the data as Cisco suggests. Our internal network have IP address like 192.168.X.X and our telephone receive their address from CallManager via DHCP like 10.0.0.X.

Our problem is to have the video with the telephone : we use VT Camera II with Cisco Unified Video Advantage . Seeing as we connected our camera on our PC that are on a different network than the telephone, it doesn`t work.

We could add a router by creating a route between the two network but it will be mixed the voice with the data and you don`t really want that. How can fix this problem or do we need to change our network configuration???

Thanks

Jimmy

1 REPLY

Problem to interconnect a telephone with a camera

I have ip communicator with builtin camera on my laptop but i can't make a video call.

Does CUCM 6.1.2 can't make video calls with the builtin camera? does it need Cisco VT camera only?

BR,

Views
Helpful
Replies