Views
Helpful
Replies

Problem to make calls from CUCM to CUCME 48XX extensions

Thiago Gandara
Level 1
Level 1

Hi voice team,

I am having problems connecting to 48XX extensions, these extensions are on a router with CallManager Express, and have a route pattern in CUCM.

But when I make a call to extension 4801 is busy signal, I did a trace on CUCM and produced this result:

CCM | ConnectionManager - wait_AuDisconnectRequest ERROR: NO ENTRY FOUND IN TABLE

Attached to this full trace, I called extension 8009 (CUCM) to 4801 (cucme).

Thanks.

Thiago

14 Replies 14

Ayodeji Okanlawon
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

You need to send us a debug voip ccapi inout from the ccme router for us to see whats going on. from CUCM we see a h225 setup error  to this device with  IP=10.19.1.254

08/23/2012 11:15:33.946 CCM|H225Handler::SdlConnectErrRsp: from IP=10.19.1.254|<:STANDALONECLUSTER><:SAGITTA><:0><:><:><:STATE transition=""><:0100>

08/23/2012 11:15:33.947 CCM|H225Cdpc::requestConnect_TcpStartSessionErr(455199, 26042055): TcpStartSessionErr from IP=10.19.1.254|<:STANDALONECLUSTER><:SAGITTA><:0><:><:><:STATE transition=""><:0100>

08/23/2012 11:15:33.947 CCM|H225Cdpc(0455199)::requestConnect_TcpStartSessionErr: H225 Tcp Start Session request failed 08/23/2012 11:15:33.946 CCM|H225Handler::SdlConnectErrRsp: from IP=10.19.1.254|<:STANDALONECLUSTER><:SAGITTA><:0><:><:><:STATE transition=""><:0100>
08/23/2012 11:15:33.947 CCM|H225Cdpc::requestConnect_TcpStartSessionErr(455199, 26042055): TcpStartSessionErr from IP=10.19.1.254|<CLID::StandAloneCluster><:SAGITTA><:0><:><:><:STATE transition=""><:0100>
08/23/2012 11:15:33.947 CCM|H225Cdpc(0455199)::requestConnect_TcpStartSessionErr: H225 Tcp Start Session request failed

Please rate all useful posts

"'Nature is too thin a screen, the glory of the omnipresent God bursts through it everywhere"-Ralph Waldo Emerson

Hi, I did debug cme on, but nothing appears, the call does not come until the router, the device 10.19.1.254 is the CME Router.

Thanks.

OK. We need to look at your config in CUCM. Have you configured the ccme gateway as an h323 gateway in CUCM? Or are you using a sip trunk to the CCME? What is the status of the ccme gateway in cucm if you have configured it as h323 gateway

"'Nature is too thin a screen, the glory of the omnipresent God bursts through it everywhere"-Ralph Waldo Emerson

Yes, i configured as H.323 gateway, and the status is Ready.

Attached the print screen.

Can you send a sh run of your ccme gateway.

Hi, follow the sh run.

Thiago,

Everything looks fine on the gateway config. Can you add the following dial-peer

dial-peer voice 10 voip

incoming called-number .

no vad

dtmf-relay h245-alpha

NB: This is not going to fix the issue but this is best practice. This dial-peer will bring inbound call from cucm rather than using the default dia-peer 0.

Can you please reset the gateway and do a test call again..

enable "debug voip ccapi inout". If you are telneting into the router you need to enable "term mon".

OK, i put the dial-peer 10 on the Router, and i waiting to proceed with reset, the client was able to tell me when to restart the router.

Thanks.

Hi, i reset the router, but the call not complete, busy signal. I enable the debug command but nothing appears.

Ok. So cucm is unable to talk to the gateway using h225 signalling. Can you make call from CME to CUCM? Please do a test call from cme to cucm and send me the ff debug

debug voip ccapi inout

debug ip tcp transaction

debug h225 asn1

I cant make call from CME to CUCM, busy signal to.

Where are the debugs? Please send the debugs for the calls from ccme to cucm.

Hi, I managed to solve the problem. I discovered that the link had a bandwidth optimizer, and was preventing the connections between CUCM and CME.

Thank you for the support

Thiago

Great to hear Thiago. Good job. well done!