Views
Helpful
Replies

Problem to restore backup CallManager 4.2.1

wilsonsant
Level 6
Level 6

Hi Guys,

I am trying restore of backup in CallManager 4.2.1 and I am having the following problem: The restore start but appear the message error "Error 1219: The credentials supplied conflict with an existing set of credentials". The did the procedure to solve the problem, but, didn´t worked. Appear the problem is related about the password. My question is: With the file of backup is it possible discovery the password? I did this backup in Server in 02 Years ago and the password I believe is correct. The additional information: The CallManager is with the same SR release that backup generated.

Thanks,

Wilson Santana

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

The error 1219 generally means that you are already connected to the server once with one set of credentials and you are trying to create another connection to the same server using another set of credentials.

Once you try to establish the second connection with different credentials you will get the error about a conflict of crednetials.

You can try what is suggested here:

https://www.ciscotaccc.com/kaidara-advisor/voice/showcase?case=K15051167

Obviously rebooting both BARS and CUCM servers will ensure that all the stale connections are terminated.

That should do the trick.

Regards,

Christos

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

The error 1219 generally means that you are already connected to the server once with one set of credentials and you are trying to create another connection to the same server using another set of credentials.

Once you try to establish the second connection with different credentials you will get the error about a conflict of crednetials.

You can try what is suggested here:

https://www.ciscotaccc.com/kaidara-advisor/voice/showcase?case=K15051167

Obviously rebooting both BARS and CUCM servers will ensure that all the stale connections are terminated.

That should do the trick.

Regards,

Christos

Hi Christos,

This procedure send for You solved the problem. Thank You your help.

Wilson

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: