Views
Helpful
Replies

Problem with Attendant Console / TCD

cjgranfl_cisco
Level 1
Level 1

Hello everyone,

I have a customer who is having an issue that I'm not sure how to solve just yet, and was wondering if I could get some opinions on what to look for.

Recently, this customer has had issues with their Attendant Console users where previously everything was working correctly. As of last week, logged in Attendant Console users were not having calls dispatched to the queue. Incoming calls were hitting the "always route" DN and getting forwarded to the Unity DN that plays the after-hours message, as though no attendant console users were logged in. No errors appeared upon launch of the AC application, and call control shows as up. They had their status set as online when this occurred. If an attendant took their phone off-hook during this issue, their DN showed as off hook in AC as you would expect it to. I had the customer restart the TCD service, and this got around the issue temporarily but it continues to occur several time per day, always requiring a restart of the TCD service.

I did not find any entries in the event logs of the publisher reflecting the service state change, but the TCD trace logs reflect a few lines that I think may point to the issue since they reflect an issue with JTAPI as it relates to the AC pilot point. I'm attaching the file. If anyone has any suggestions, please let me know. This is on CallManager 4.1.3 sr4d.

thanks,

Cody

2 Replies 2

gogasca
Level 10
Level 10

Hi Cody,

44[Thread-83]07/11 08:12:14.747 ERROR ACPilotRP: 4900: CallID: 34875484 Unable to redirect the call to : 4908com.cisco.jtapi.PlatformExceptionImpl: CCNException not handled: com.cisco.cti.client.CCNException: redirect failure

45[Thread-83]07/11 08:12:14.747 ERROR com.cisco.jtapi.PlatformExceptionImpl: CCNException not handled: com.cisco.cti.client.CCNException: redirect failure

We may need CTI traces as well, to determine why redirect failures are happening I highly recommend you to go to the latest SR in CCM.

since we solved a lot of problems with TCD

Thanks, I'll investigate bringing them up to SR6 and do that shortly. In the event we see this error again, which traces should I grab? Since we're potentially dealing with call redirect failure would the CCM trace be beneficial?

Cody

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: