Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

problem with Call Manager in VM ware

Hi All ,

Please help

I  installed VM worksation in my laptop , and trying to install Call Manager inside it , My laptop connected to LAN with 10.26.152.27 with mask 224 , and gateway 10.26.152.1  . i am confuse what Network adapter i will use for VM ,and what TCP/IP range i configured to CUCM while installing  to have it access from Web Browser

• IP Telephony
2 REPLIES

Arawat,If in understand your

Arawat,

If in understand your question correclty, all you have to do is put them all on the same IP subnet, including the virtual network adapters that VMware will build on your laptop. Based on your Laptop IP 10.26.152.27, and your /27 mask you will probably want to give it an IP address between the range 10.26.152.2 to 10.26.152.30. Your gateway for all the virtual devices will be the same as the laptop, 10.26.152.1.

Hall of Fame Super Silver

Use bridge networking

Use bridge networking connection and assign IP address in the same subnet as the laptop, for example if laptop is 10.26.152.27/24 then anything on 10.26.152.X network will work, make sure you do not create conflict.

Views
Helpful
Replies
This widget could not be displayed.