Views
Helpful
Replies

problem with cisco ip phone 6945 with cucm 8.6.2

gevangelista
Level 1
Level 1

I've  the problem in object.

I' ve connected the phone to th switch poe.

The phone get an ip address from dhcp server but  the display remain blank and the phone is not registering on the cucm.I think coulde be a firmware uograde probleem.

Can you help me?

Thanks in advance

Giancarlo

2 Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solutions

joe.lazzaro
Level 4
Level 4

SIP or SCCP? do you have a DN already assigned to the phone?

Output of the status messages from the phone would be helpful.

View solution in original post

Hi Giancarlo,

We have the same issue on with this version of callmanager, when we configured a 6945 phone on sip it registered with no problems. all other types of phones we had dit register correctly with sccp.

maybe this is the solution for you problem.

I hope cisco will come soon with a solutions because the sip protocol is no option for us.(firewall)

did you also try to install the following cop file on the Callmanager TFTP servers:

cmterm-6945-qed.9-1-1-0.cop.sgn

HTH,

Edwin

View solution in original post

6 Replies 6

Chris Deren
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Do you have other models working? At the same location and on the same network segment?

Is the phone getting TFTP address? Is it configured in CUCM or are you using auto registration? What are you seeing on status messages on the phone?

HTH,

Chris

Hi Chris.

I've  150 iphone working on this cucm, but it's the first 6945 instalall are ok (tftp, auto registration and so on) but on the phone display doesn't appears nothing!!!!!!!

joe.lazzaro
Level 4
Level 4

SIP or SCCP? do you have a DN already assigned to the phone?

Output of the status messages from the phone would be helpful.

Hi Giancarlo,

We have the same issue on with this version of callmanager, when we configured a 6945 phone on sip it registered with no problems. all other types of phones we had dit register correctly with sccp.

maybe this is the solution for you problem.

I hope cisco will come soon with a solutions because the sip protocol is no option for us.(firewall)

did you also try to install the following cop file on the Callmanager TFTP servers:

cmterm-6945-qed.9-1-1-0.cop.sgn

HTH,

Edwin

Hi Edwin,

I've solved the problem in  the following mode:

I've downloaded the   cmterm-6945-qed.9-1-1-0.cop.sgn and after the firmware file.

I've configured the cucm with this firmware and  a this poitn the phone has been registered.

Thanks for your help

Giancarlo

Can you send me this version, and example SEP......xml

cmterm-6945-sip.9-1-1-0.cop.sgn

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: