Views
Helpful
Replies

Problem with LDAP integration UCCM 6.1 and AD

vjemin
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I have problems with integration UCCM 6.1 with AD over LDAP.

On the UCCM publisher server I have configured LDAP Directory and I don't have any errors.

I start full sync AD and UCCM, but I don't have any end users on UCCM!!?? And I don't know why!??

For the LDAP Manager Distinguished Name, I have user account who is member of: Account Operators, Domain Users, Shema Admins.

For LDAP User Search Base I have OU=Users,DC=testdomain. All end user accounts are in the OU Users on AD.

What I have missed, and what I'm doing wrong?

Regards,

Vlaho

4 Replies 4

thisisshanky
Level 11
Level 11

whats ur AD server domain name ?

if its testdomain.com

u shud add,

ou=users,dc=testdomain,dc=com.

Sankar Nair
UC Solutions Architect
Pacific Northwest | CDW
CCIE Collaboration #17135 Emeritus

AD server name is testad.testdomain.local

I put ou=Users,dc=testdomain,dc=local. (with dot after dc=local) for LDAP user search base, but still nothing.

I have tried to put ou=Users,dc=testdomain,dc=local (without dot after dc=local) and I got these error:

Wrong LDAP User Search Base ou=Users,dc=testdomain,dc=local while Connecting to ldap://10.16.96.127:389

!!!??????

you dont need the dot after the local...

attached is a sample config of hoe my setup is..

my domain is nigeria.com

so I have

LDAP User Search Base ou=Users,dc=nigeria,dc=com (no dots after the com)

NB: your LDAP Manager distinguised name can be..user@domain eg...vjemin@testdomain.local as log as the user exist in your AD

Please rate all useful posts

Hi,

I found my problem!!!

I didn't have Last Name for users on AD!!!!

Now, it works just fine!!!

Thanks a lot!

Vlaho

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: