Views
Helpful
Replies

Problem with Non Gatekeeper Controlled InterCluster Trunk

iftikharsyed_2
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

We have a two different setups one running ccm 4 and one running cucm 6. there is a non gatekeeper controlled intercluster trunk between ccm4 and cucm6, call managers are configured in publisher and subscriber scenario. Trunk is configured between publishers at both end.

Network running cucm6 has three subscribers, when we try to make a call from phones registered with subscribers every second call is completed. When i checked network capture result on subscriber and publisher I came to know that calls being load balanced between publisher and subscriber. When call is initiated from publisher its completed when its initiated via subscriber in goes uncompleted.

Also in one region calls are only going through subscriber so 100% failure on these calls.

Any idea how it can be resolved.

2 Replies 2

gogasca
Level 10
Level 10

Hello sir,

CUCM 4.X --- CUCM 6.x

"Trunk is configured between publishers at both end"

First of all, you need to check the configuration of the ICT. Example

CUCM 4.x CUCM 6.x

Server1A Server1B

server2A Server2B

server3A Server3B

When you configure the ICT in 4.x cluster.

Them Remote IP Addresses should contain ALL

Remote servers )1b,2b and 3b)

When you configure ICT in 6.xyou need to configure the remote IP Addresses of 1A,2A, 3A-

You can check our srnd guide for more information

Hi,

Thanks for your reply, do you mean that I will have to give IP address of all subscribers as well?

Regards,

Iftikhar Ahmed

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: