Presently, I have X location (where CCM placed) starting DNs with 2xxx, and Y location with 1xxx.
I got proposal to a new location to X location with DNs 9XXX.
But from X location and Y location, when I press 9, I am getting connected to PSTN line.
1) I got an idea to dial new location with site code from X, Y locations. But, if I add the new location users with 9XXX in Global directory, and if X, Y locations dial, how they would be able to reach new location?
2) At new location, is it possible for them to dial internally with 9XXX?
Thanks for your quick response. But, I have few more doubts in my mind.
My client's requirement:
1) At Site X, Site Y (at UK)- Presently, Users are using "9" for PSTN access. If they dial the DN 9911 or 9999 of new location (in Europe), where this will go? Will to go to new location's DN number or Emergency service numbers in UK?
2) Site X, Site Y are ready to dial with site code for new location. But, internally at new site, they want to use only 9XXX. For PSTN access, they want to use some other extension
3) As Corporate directory is Global, users want only DN number in directory (without site code). If Site X, Site Y want to dial the new site code user from Corporate directory, is there a any way to change 9xxx to sitecode+9xxx and reach the destination?
Guys, I would appreciate if you clarify my doubts. Once again, thanks for your responses.
Thank for your reply. I am happy to use new site with Site code. Could you please guide more clearly on 2 and 3?
2) Let suppose, if I configure 9XXX pattern in Callmanager....how should I configure in such a way that
a) if Site X, Site Y users call 9911 & 9999, they should be transferred to UK Emergency numbers (for Site X, Site Y, "9" is the PSTN access)
b) and if new location users calls any number which starts with 9XXX they should be able to reach their internal site DN number (Will use another number PSTN access for new location)
3) In Corporate directory, Customer wants to see only DN number (9xxx with site code) for new location. If Site X and Site Y dials directory from Corporate directory, is there any way to change 9xxx to sitecode+9xxx and reach the destination?
SIP traces provide key information in troubleshooting SIP Trunks, SIP
endpoints and other SIP related issues. Even though these traces are in
clear text, these texts can be gibberish unless you understand fully
what they mean. This document attempts to br...
Please find the attached HTML document, download and open it on your PC.
This provides an easy to use form where you simply answer a few
questions and it will render the proper jabber-config.xml file for you
to copy/paste. There is built in logic to verif...
CUCM Database Replication is an area in which Cisco customers and
partners have asked for more in-depth training in being able to properly
assess a replication problem and potentially resolve an issue without
involving TAC. This document discusses the bas...