Views
Helpful
Replies

probleme with secondary partition in CSS in CUCM 9.1

youssef.erraki
Level 1
Level 1

hello guys

please i have a probleme with CSS that contine 2 partition first: LOGUE and second :INTERNE, when a phone configured with INTERNE partiotn try to call SO in LOGUE partition, it gives me busy tone, the same phone configured with the same CSS.

Please can any one have idia about this issuss ,?????

11 Replies 11

Chris Deren
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Partition assigned to dialing device has no bearing on call routing, only CSS of the dialing device is important.

So if phone A is dialing phone B you need to ensure that the CSS applied to phonaA has parition of phoneB listed.

HTH, please rate all useful posts!

Chris

thank you for your replies but like you said phone A in partition LOGUE, phone B in partition INTERNE both phones has CSS thats contine LOGUE and INTERNE, so phone A can call phone B, but phone B coudn't call phone A,

i try te reverse the ordre of partition in CSS but the same probleme phone B can call phone A, phone A can't call phone B

so please is there any solution ??? 

Please post screen shot of phoneA DN and phoneB device and DN configs as well as the screen shot of the CSS?

Is there another pattern/DN in the dial plan that overlaps with phoneA DN?

Chris

As you see below in attached file DN 1013 can call 1004 but 1004 can't call 1013

I do not see anything attached, did you use Dialed Number Analyzer to see what it shows?

Chris

youssef.erraki
Level 1
Level 1

please see in orginal post in atteched files (up)

?

could you see the attached file ???

Please post config of call_interne CSS, also routing CSS should be applied to the device not DN, blocking CSS should be assigned to DN if you are using device/line approach.

HTH,

Chris

Dennis Mink
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Partition and CSS wise, this should work (provided there are no Translation patterns in those partitions that could bugger things up)

check the following:

-Dialed number analyzer, and call from x1004 to x1013 and verify the routing path and see where it gets blocked.

(there could be an unremoved x1013 i the Interne partition.

-stick the 1004 phone in the LOGUE partition, for testing.

-make sure you do not have a CSS on the actual 1004 device (or at least verify if this is correct).

Let us know the results

=============================
Please remember to rate useful posts, by clicking on the stars below.

=============================

Please remember to rate useful posts, by clicking on the stars below.

thank you guys it solved

i configure a forward to other CSS if it's not reached by the local one in the line

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: