Views
Helpful
Replies

Problems on SIP trunk between CUCM 6.0 and NEC SV8100

daniel.espi
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

We have configured one SIP trunk between CUCM v6.0 and NEC SV8100. Calls from NEC PBX to CUCM (via SIP trunk) are working fine, but calls from CUCM to NEC can´t establish, they are rejected by NEC PBX with a SIP code "SIP/2.0 486 Busy Here". MTP required box is checked and we are using G711alaw codec in this trunk. I attach two traces, one trace is originated from CUCM and other one is originated from NEC PBX and it is working.

Has anyone configured this SIP trunk between CUCM v6.0 and NEC SV8100? do you know if there is any guide that can help me?

Thanks in advance.

4 Replies 4

daniel.espi
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

It's solved, the problem was in SV8100 PABX. It wasn´t redirecting calls properly.

Hi Daniel,

I was wondering if you could help me with some of the config for this.  I have a SV8300 and CUCM 8, but the configs should be pretty close.  I despirately need to get this working correctly.  I don't have much knowledge of the NEC PBX so any help/documentation would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Tim

Hi Tim,

I’m sorry I can help you with NEC configuration because I always have configured Call manager side in this implementations. I only can recommend you that you have to use MTP resources with ths SIP trunk.

Regards.

Daniel Espí Climent

Director Técnico de Redes y Comunicaciones

despi@cesser.com <>

Tel. 902 506 100

www.cesser.com <>

<>

Este correo electrónico y cualquier fichero anexo al mismo contiene/n información de carácter confidencial, exclusivamente dirigida a su/s destinatario/s. Queda prohibida la divulgación, copia, impresión o distribución de este correo electrónico o de cualquier parte del mismo a terceros sin la previa autorización por escrito de CESSER Informática y Organización S.L.. En caso de haber recibido este correo electrónico por error, se ruega lo destruya y notifique de forma inmediata esta circunstancia al remitente.

The information contained in this e-mail and its attachments (if any) is confidential and solely for the attention and use of its intended addressee/s. You are hereby notified that any divulgation, printing, copy and/or distribution of this e-mail and/or any part of its content is prohibited without the prior written consent of CESSER Informática y Organización S.L. If you have received this e-mail by mistake, please delete it and notify the sender immediately.

De: TimHuffman

Enviado el: martes, 12 de julio de 2011 14:50

Para: Daniel Espi Climent

Asunto: New message: "Problems on SIP trunk between CUCM 6.0 and NEC SV8100"

Cisco Support Community <>

Re: Problems on SIP trunk between CUCM 6.0 and NEC SV8100

created by TimHuffman <> in IP Telephony - View the full discussion <>

Dear sir,

we have NEC SV8100 PBX we need to do SIP Trunking with CIsco syste, NEC to NEC SIP Trunking is working only Cisco call is getting busy 

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: