Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

Problems with Cuisa with Unity 4.2(1)

I am trying to replicate our production environment in the lab and am running into problems with CuISA.

I have loaded OS finished CUSPA,extended schema on DC, and ran permissions wizard. For some reason I am

not able to execute in CUISA Run Cisoc Unity Setup Program. As I double click on it nothing happens and

in the event log nothing really shows up.I have logged in as administrator in the domain

and I have Administrator and Domain Admin rights.

Any ideas anybody before I start over again...

4 REPLIES

Re: Problems with Cuisa with Unity 4.2(1)

Do you have CSA or antivirus running? If so, stop them before trying to start the install.

Brandon

Brandon

No CSA or Antivirus... its so frustrating.

thanks....

Any GPO policies being pushed down by the domain? I had a problem installing Unity one time that ended up being related to a script that was running at logon. You might try putting the Unity computer account in a seperate OU and blocking policy inheritance to that OU just to rule this out.

Brandon

In this environment... I broke the mirror for the DC / Exchange production box and reloaded OS for the Unity boxes(Primary/backup). So I dont think there'll be GP which are being pushed back but its a good idea to try.

thanks

Views
Helpful
Replies