cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Problems with forward calls to cell phones CUCM 6

cvicentep
Level 1
Level 1

Hi everybody, i have a problem when i try to forwall calls from my ip phone, i only forward calls for internal users but not for cellphones or external numbers???

5 Replies 5

thisisshanky
Level 11
Level 11

You need a callforward CSS under CFAll under each phone that allows access to local/LD patterns to which you want to call forward.

Sankar Nair
UC Solutions Architect
Pacific Northwest | CDW
CCIE Collaboration #17135 Emeritus

This is a new "feature" in 6.x, we found the same thing when we did an upgrade from 4.x

You said me that, i create a CCS callforward and associate this CSS to pattern that permit access to local and cellphones , but i need programming something additional or with this is all ???? .

Yes and that CSS needs to be applied under the Callforward CSS under the line.

Sankar Nair
UC Solutions Architect
Pacific Northwest | CDW
CCIE Collaboration #17135 Emeritus

yeah , you were a rigth that was the problem.

On the other hand, i have two problems maybe you can give me a tip.

1. I install CUCM 6.x with Unity Connection 2 and when try to call to any internal number are produced an delay to 10 second to another numer.

2. When a user 1 call to user 2, and the user 2 don't answer , you can record the message but when the user 1 return and push in the phone the option message dont ear nothing :(

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: