Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Problems with incoming calls in a mobile PRI

Hello, we have a mobile PRI (Vodafone) connected to a H.323 gw (2821) in a CCM cluster scenario (version 5.1). When a external user calls the root number of the PRI followed of the internal extension, the call there should be stablished directly. The call isn't stablished between both phones, but the gateway establishes the connection through the PRI and waits ten seconds. If the caller dials the internal extension the call is stablished. If not, the call is rejected.

My config:

card type e1 0 0

controller E1 0/0/0

pri-group timeslots 1-31

interface Serial0/0/0:15

no ip address

isdn switch-type primary-net5

isdn overlap-receiving

isdn incoming-voice voice

isdn sending-complete

no keepalive

no cdp enable

voice-port 0/0/0:15

cptone ES

Thans. Best Regards.

2 Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solutions

paolo bevilacqua
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Hola,

configure:

dial-peer voice 1 pots

incoming called-number .

direct-inward-dial

You must also make sure that the called number matches extensions, or use a translation rule.

Please rate post if it helps!

View solution in original post

Hola,

yes it's DID. DID is when you are given the called extension, doesn't matter with how many digits.

Configure as indicated before and you will be fine.

As an appreciation to those providing answers, please rate useful posts with the scrollbox below!

View solution in original post

7 Replies 7

paolo bevilacqua
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Hola,

configure:

dial-peer voice 1 pots

incoming called-number .

direct-inward-dial

You must also make sure that the called number matches extensions, or use a translation rule.

Please rate post if it helps!

Hi Paolo, really it isn't a DID, because the Telco gives me only the extension. For example, if the root number is 666123456, the user dials 6661234561809, and the Telco gives me only 1809.

Attachment debug1 shows how the call gets disconnected when it shouldn't.

Attachment debug2 shows how the call gets through when I redial the extension (1800) again. That behaviour is not what it should be.

Regards.

Hola,

yes it's DID. DID is when you are given the called extension, doesn't matter with how many digits.

Configure as indicated before and you will be fine.

As an appreciation to those providing answers, please rate useful posts with the scrollbox below!

Hola Paolo, you were right. I posted without really testing your advice. It's working fine now, thank you very much. You are uber!

Best regards.

De nada. Thanks for the appreciation and good luck!

Hola Paolo, we have detected another problem: if we dial only the root number it sounds a continous tone, and during ten seconds we can dial an extension or an external phone (obviously we can't permit that). How could we block this calls?

Muchas gracias.

Please send output of "debug isdn q931" with "term mon" when you call the root number. I need to see what number, if any, is sent in this case.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: