Views
Helpful
Replies

Problems with outgoing calls on UC520

kosmozz_1979
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

We are currently testing a UC520-solution. Internally we can call without problems, but when we try to call out, we get a message: unknown number... .

I suppose it has something to do with the dialing plan, I am using the Cisco configuration assistant. And these settings are for a Belgian company.

The ISDN has a clip of 10 numbers, i suppose that i need to setup each phone with one of the numbers in this clip. Is this the full number with areacode?

It's hard to find, locally based specifications!

3 Replies 3

bwilmoth
Level 5
Level 5

enable these debugs on your gateway:

debug voip ccapi inout

debug isdn q931

debug voip dial-peer

Please provide these debugs after you make a test call from an IP Phone to the outside .

As a workaround use the forward-digits command under dial peer pointing to ISDN:

Ex:

forward-digits 10(Depending on the length of the number)

anderson-david
Level 3
Level 3

Hi,

The config assistant, as far as I know, loads in a dial plan for the USA only no matter what country you select(Cisco were looking into this), try deleting the dial peers and create your own

HTH

Dave

Hi Dave,

We created our own dial-plan and it works fine. Altough we had to do some modifications in the ISDN-setup f/Belgium.

Thanks anyway,

Filip

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: