cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

PSTN Calls to Subscriber and then ...

pepito1983
Level 1
Level 1

Hi i have configured a test subscriber on UNity 4.0(5) so when i make an internal call to him the voicemail answers the call after three ringings but when i tried it from the PSTN and IPCC Ivr answers me then i dial the same subscriber extension and after three rings i hear the Openning Greating. Why i am not transferred to its voicemail.

Please some help with this, thanks in advanced.

Jose

8 Replies 8

pepito1983
Level 1
Level 1

i have configured in the callmanager that all busy, not answer and no coverage call goes to the voicemail but when the phone receives an outside call it is received by the Openning Greeting but not by the subscriber greeting. At the other hand when the call come from inside the subscriber greenting answer the call. Is it normal in this Unity Version 4.0.5

Thanks

I have never had this problem with Unity 4.0.5 when integrated with CM4.x or 5.x.

I presume that you have the forward settings the same for both internal and external calls on the directory number of the device you are testing?

I would try using the Call Viewer application in the Switch Integration Tools section of the Unity Tools Depot (should be on the desktop of the server) to see if there is any difference displayed for internal and external calls.

I would also check the rules for forwarded calls under the Call Management > Call Routing to make sure that nothing has been configured to treat internal and external calls differently (there should not be by default).

Hope this helps.

Hi James, i have attached the callviewer screenshot, i made both call from inside and outside. Both are registered as internal but when i called from the pstn the Openning Greeting answer me.

Also i have the Call Routing configuration as default.

Thanks for the help

Hi

According to your screenshot both calls come with the same forwarding station, so they are matching the forwarded calls rules on Unity, can you add an screenshot of the forwarding rules?

PM

Hi, i have updated my case with some information. Maybe you can give a hand. Thank u very much to take interest on it ...

Jose

Hi,

The call routing looks ok and if you have the standard Call Routing configuration then I am unsure why you are having the problem.

I have gone through some documentation and cannot find anything obvious. Can anyone else help?

Hi, i am going to create routing routes for every subscriber. Maybe with this i can force the normal working of the unity.

Which me luck, see ya

Jose

Hi i have attached the call routing list but it is not working. I am only trying with two subscriber. Do you have any idea?

Thanks a lot!!!

Jose

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: