cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Pulling a CDR report on a number called (CCM 3.3)

arthurbecker
Level 1
Level 1

I need to pull a CDR report on a number taht keeps getting calls from here but do not know how has been placing them. I'm in the CDR Analysis and Reporting. I've looked around, but which one is the one that I want to use?

Thanks..

5 Replies 5

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Configuring CDR Search by User Extension

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cucm/service/3_3_3/ccmsrva/sacar6.html#wp1036756

Names are pretty self-explanatory, best thing to do is fool around with the tool to see what each reports does.

search is only by called number, not calling

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

HTH

java

I don't know which extension is calling the number. I'm trying to find out which extension(s) is calling this number as well at what times.

go to the phone, directories missed/received/placed calls

HTH

java

HTH

java

I'm looking at over 200 phones and the span is for over a month. i cannot physically do this. That is why I'm looking to run the CDR report in the 1st place.

use SQL inside the server that is storing your CDR records:

here is a sample--it works for call manager 4 and up so not sure about 3 but maybe:

DECLARE @StartDateTime DATETIME

,@EndDateTime DATETIME

SELECT @StartDateTime = '03/11/2008 08:00'

SELECT @EndDateTime = '03/11/2008 18:00'

select callingPartyNumber,originalCalledPartyNumber,finalCalledPartyNumber,globalCallID_callId,

duration,origCalledPartyRedirectReason,lastRedirectRedirectReason,

datetimeorigination = DATEADD(hour,-4,(dateadd(second ,dateTimeOrigination, '1/1/1970')))

,datetimedisconnect = DATEADD(hour,-4,(dateadd(second ,dateTimedisconnect, '1/1/1970')))

from calldetailrecord

where originalCalledPartyNumber = ('XXXX')

AND DATEADD(hour,-4,(dateadd(second ,dateTimeOrigination, '1/1/1970'))) >= @StartDateTime

AND DATEADD(hour,-4,(dateadd(second ,dateTimeOrigination, '1/1/1970'))) <= @EndDateTime