Views
Helpful
Replies

QRT Softkey doesnt work. Nothing happens when pressed. CM 7.1

lundholmster
Level 1
Level 1

2 problems.

1. After the upgrade from 4.x to 7.1 nothing happens when pressing the QRT Softkey. The users have the correct template and the Cisco Extended Functions is activated as well. I went through the user guides "manager features and services" and "unified communications manager system" , but it still doesnt work. 

2.When we were using version 4.x of CM we had an email sent out when someone pressed the QRT Softkey. The QTR button is set up to "interview" when someone presses it. No email is being sent out. This could be related to the other problem described above, but I have been unable to find anywhere in the documentation where you set up email notification.

Thanks

H

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

You should be using the Cisco Extended Functions Report and the file should start with qrt.

View solution in original post

6 Replies 6

Jonathan Schulenberg
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

You need to look at the QRT report through RTMT. The closest you can get an email on may be the syslog alert that is generated when a QRT report is generated.

Displaying QRT Report Information in RTMT

If you have fully configured the QRT feature, including the service parameters required to turn on the problem description questions, then you may want to open a TAC case.

Configuration  Checklist for QRT

Hi,

I appreciate your help but I cant get to the links. I guess we're only a customer, not a partner.

Thanks

H

Alright. So just trying to open the log files using the QRT Viewer I get the following error message(see attachment). Any ideas?

Thanks

You should be using the Cisco Extended Functions Report and the file should start with qrt.

Thanks for all your help.

I found QRT report. some of them have no content and I get the same error on those files. Older QRT files work though.

I probably need to get the QRT logging to work properly.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: