cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Quality Manager

nlatxiondo
Level 1
Level 1

I have installed an AQM version 2.6 with CUCM 7 and UCCX 7.

I have followed the instalation guide but I have some problems, I had some logs from Event viewer but I haven't found any information to fix them.

Logs:

RecordServer: The description for Event ID ( 4 ) in Source ( RecordServer ) cannot be found. The local computer may not have the necessary registry information or message DLL files to display messages from a remote computer. You may be able to use the /AUXSOURCE= flag to retrieve this description; see Help and Support for details. The following information is part of the event: SQMUPLOAD1020 Database error (got -1 dbuid). Unable to update database for callID(16787171) .

QM-dbupload:

The description for Event ID ( 4096 ) in Source ( QM-dbupload ) cannot be found. The local computer may not have the necessary registry information or message DLL files to display messages from a remote computer. You may be able to use the /AUXSOURCE= flag to retrieve this description; see Help and Support for details. The following information is part of the event:

QMDB2002 Unexpected DB-API problem: Unable to retrieve ccrId for new item dated <1236770626>.

QM-dbproxy:

The description for Event ID ( 4096 ) in Source ( QM-dbproxy ) cannot be found. The local computer may not have the necessary registry information or message DLL files to display messages from a remote computer. You may be able to use the /AUXSOURCE= flag to retrieve this description; see Help and Support for details. The following information is part of the event:

QMDB2001 SQM database execute failed: Instrucción INSERT en conflicto con la restricción FOREIGN KEY "Ccr_agent_FK". El conflicto ha aparecido en la base de datos "SQMDB", tabla "dbo.Agent", column 'id'..

QM-dbsync:

The description for Event ID ( 4096 ) in Source ( QM-dbsync ) cannot be found. The local computer may not have the necessary registry information or message DLL files to display messages from a remote computer. You may be able to use the /AUXSOURCE= flag to retrieve this description; see Help and Support for details. The following information is part of the event:

QMSY2000 Synchronization of LDAP to the QM Database failed due to: null

DirAccessSynSvr:

The description for Event ID ( 4 ) in Source ( DirAccessSynSvr ) cannot be found. The local computer may not have the necessary registry information or message DLL files to display messages from a remote computer. You may be able to use the /AUXSOURCE= flag to retrieve this description; see Help and Support for details. The following information is part of the event: FCSS-001 failed to synchronize LCC:<Call Center 1>, fcn<SPeripheral::initialize>, problem<sql failure, failed to get agents, peripheral id<pid>>, errcode<-20>

It will be related with this but when I run WFO Desktop and try to log in, I have an error mesage attached. There is not integration with LDAP, user are created on WFO Administration.

Has anyone faced these problem?

Where can I find more info about it?

5 Replies 5

hey nlatxiondo

did you solve the problems described above?

i am facing a synchronization issue between QM and uccx

I downloaded the Quality Management Administrator software on my desktop, and logged in. Then while synchronizing databases by clicking on file -> synchronize databases i get an error: ERROR QMAD2003 SyncServer error. See log.

I checked the C:\Program Files\Cisco\WFO_QM\log\dbsync.log file in the QM server and it is displaying that QMSY0000 DB sync terminating successfully.

its weird

Can you help?

this is SQl user issue i faced the same error "ERROR QMAD2003 SyncServer error. See log" but it disappered after i create an SQL user with name "qmuser" and change the password in QM machine.

Now i m facing the issue that wi have added new 40 users License of QM in uccx but it's still not replicating to QM. wen i open QM administrator it doen't display the new one even when i try to register ny user their it won't let me do this.

Michal Kadlec
Level 1
Level 1

I have QM 2.7.3.12 and UCCX 7 and I had the same issue with synchronization of QM with UCCX database after i did upgrade QM from 2.7.2.9.

I have created new user e.g. ntuser in both UCCX servers and also in QM server. In QM i added them to Administartor group, in UCCX i added the user to CiscoCRSUser group and to Administrator as well, after this synchronization started to work.

For this error what i had to do is to provide in lower cases the database name, also be carefull because dashes are not accepted, try to use unerscores instead.

Hope this helps.

Caosorio.