Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

Que Status Softkey?

Running CUCM 9.1 and documentations says Que status can be monitored via a PLK on select models.

How do you set a PLK on a 7911?  I have not seemed to find a Softkey that says Que status either.

Am I missing something?

Thanks

Kevin

3 REPLIES
Cisco Employee

Que Status Softkey?

PLK is not a softkey

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/partner/docs/voice_ip_comm/cucm/admin/9_0_1/ccmfeat/CUCM_BK_CEF0C471_00_cucm-features-and-services-guide_chapter_0111.html

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

www.cisco.com/go/pdihelpdesk

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

www.cisco.com/go/pdi

Que Status Softkey?

Thanks for your respose. I know PLK is not a sofkey but in some discussions and documentation is states you can configure a softkey as a Que Status and I have not seen that option anywhere. wondering what I am missing or if I am miss informed.

Thanks

Kevin

Hall of Fame Super Red

Que Status Softkey?

Hi Kevin,

HLOG is supported on both Softkey & PLK but Queue Status is "only"

supported on PLK;

Queue Status PLK

Queue status PLK is only supported with the following LCD display phones for both SCCP and SIP protocols:

• 7911 G = wrong info
  • 7931 G
  • 7942 G
  • 7945 G
  • 7962 G
  • 7965 G
  • 7975 G

HLOG PLK

You  must configure phones that support hunt group logging in or out through  HLOG softkey or PLK. If a phone does not support HLOG softkey or PLK,  line members cannot log in from their phone.

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cucm/admin/9_1_1/ccmfeat/CUCM_BK_C3E0EFA0_00_cucm-features-services-guide-91_chapter_01000.html

The problem with this document is that 7911's don't support PLK's as they are single line

Cheers!

Rob

"When it comes to luck you make your own  " 

- Springsteen

Views
Helpful
Replies