Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

Question about joining the hunt group with FAC

Hi All,

I have the phone with two buttons associated with two different extension numbers. I want to use one extension number to join one hunt group and use another one join another hunt-group. When I use standard FAC to do this, should I push one specific button to input FAC to join the corresponding hunt-group? Or I should have customized FAC to get this different hunt-group join?

Thanks a lot.

Lou

2 REPLIES

Re: Question about joining the hunt group with FAC

Hi Lou,

I think you need to provide more information on which product and version you are using if you want to get any answers.

It cannot be CUCM as with that product you login/logout from line groups using the HLog softkey (or a feature button configured as hunt group login/logout).

I presume that you are using CUCM Express and the Dynamic Hunt Group Membership feature described at the link below?

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/partner/docs/voice_ip_comm/cucme/admin/configuration/guide/cmecover.html#wp1096443

I am afraid that I do not know the answer (and did not even know that CUCM Express allows users to select which hunt groups they can login to - CUCM could do with this feature).

Re: Question about joining the hunt group with FAC

Yes, we are using CME to provide redundancy. CME does support dynamic group login. The only thing not sure is how it does when CME is in SRST mode.

Thanks.

Lou

Views
Helpful
Replies