Views
Helpful
Replies

Question on phone log for call that was received by pick-up

esther.tan
Level 1
Level 1

Hi

I would like to confirm if there is any way for me to see the phone records of calls that I received via call pick-up. I have a mainline number which is in my pickup group, thus I can use the pick-up button on my phone to answer the call. However the received number is not reflected in my phone directory. Is it a fixed feature or it can be reconfigured?

I am using CM5.1

Thanks

4 Replies 4

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

unfortunately the phone does not differentiate the calls taken from pickup or direct calls. they all show the calling number the same

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

I see. However when I pick up a call eg, my colleague's, the calling number is not captured at my Received Call phone directory at all. The number only appears at my colleague's phone under Missed call.

Is that any way that the calling number can be captured at my phone after I pick up other people's calls?

I'm using CM 6.1 and when I pick up calls from colleagues numbesr my phone stores that picked up call as a received call.

I know this is an older post..But, I have the same issue with the call's not being logged in the received calls of the phones directory. I'm using CM 6.1

I looked for setting options everywhere but no luck. Is thier a paramerter value that needs to be changed to allow calls to be logged upon call pickup?

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: